Tuesday 15 May 2012

Yet another blog.


 Hello for the first time ever! I've just painted up some of my ork boys (for whoever sees this) and i thought i might show you one of the end results!!!


In case you don't know my name is Jack and from this day forward im going to update my new blog at least once a month!

By now you should have guessed that this blog will be about Warhammer 40k and my blog will include : tutorials, reviews, the latest news and showing you my work.

                                          Hope you enjoy! :)
                                                                             
                                                                                      - Jack




2 comments:

  1. Oh, just another blog. Oh well, I definitely won't be reading this one then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have feelings you know, you sick person

    ReplyDelete