Thursday 25 October 2012

Hey! I'm not Jack...

It's Eddie from Legion of one (over on the blogroll, check me out, I'm awesome.) here to make a very important announcement: Jack is probably going to return in the near future! Yay...? Maybe not. He is very sorry that he has been unable to attend his fine blog for the last 4 months, but I'll leave the apologizing to him. Anyway, in the meantime, he has entrusted me with all my wonderful qualities to inform his tearful readers of this fact. I guess he's just too lazy to do it himself; or maybe he can't trust his meagre writing skills to justify just how important this is.

So... what to fill up a post with? The new warriors of Chaos are coming out soon. Jack likes CSM. He may or may not use them in conversions. OK I'm lying he's never going to actually convert something he's just not good enough to do that. And he prefers Orks. I think he has painted some more, and they look reasonably cool, but nowhere near as good as my plague marines are going to look... oh wait, this isn't the place to talk about them. I'm sorry.


Anyways, I recently found an inspiring picture of a unicorn. How is it inspiring I hear you ask? Well, I needed to write something, and that picture gave me inspiration to do so. Just look at his magnificent horn. And those trees, they're so snowy... and that moon, a perfect crescent. It's almost like it isn't a photograph at all! Wait, what do you mean...?




This donkey is certainly a real photograph. But he's still cool! Just look at those magnificent teeth! I have a minecraft world called Donkey land you know. It sucks. But Donkey land 2 is pretty cool. Donkeys are amazing creatures, with super powers! I found one who can fly.



Flying Donkey! Yay!

Now these here are some fabulous chocolate peanuts. Did you know they are delicious AND nutritious??? It's true, just ask the national minister for food:
'Chocolate peanuts are the most delicious food in the world and recent research has shown they are also incredibly nutritious, with 100% of your daily vitamins and minerals in every handful!' -The national minister for food (not at gunpoint.)

So there you go folks, one super cool post for Jack! He will be pleased...



No comments:

Post a Comment