Friday 2 November 2012

Hey! I'm still not Jack...

Yep, it's true. Jack is the laziest, most useless person in the entire Earth. He has to be the worst blogger in existence, not least because he doesn't POST anything! So once again, it falls to poor old me to entertain the masses (my last post on here got a whole 2 page views! One of them was me...) by posting up random stuff that doesn't mean anything but fills up the blog until Jack gets off his lazy ass and does something non the less. In fact, Jack does so little he probably won't even READ all this abuse I've spent so long giving him. Which is good in it's own way I suppose. He might cry. Anyways, if you haven't died reading this already and read my last post on here, you may want to see what I think of some pictures! Let's search google images for the first thing that comes in to my head...

I searched for 'cheese and crackers', and look what this pile of crap gave me! I mean what sort of man would eat a serving that small! There's probably only about 50 crackers on that tray! And what sort of man would have room to eat GRAPES after he's finished with the cheese and crackers? A decent portion for a snack would have to contain at least 10000 calories, which would leave no room for healthy stuff like that, according to the National minister for food.

'By law, all servings of cheese and crackers must contain at least 10000 calories and 200kg of fat of which at least half should be saturated. Failure to comply with these regulations will result in a fine of up to £3000.' - The National minister for food (certainly not standing on a trapdoor above a bubbling pit of lava with me maniacally cackling as I clutch the lever which opens it, in case you were wondering.)   

This Snickers cheesecake looks delicious. In fact, I might just have to try making one myself. Just look at that fantastic cream, and that golden caramel, and those nu-

STOP THE PRESS! 





Ladies and Gentmen, I have an important announcement to make. 

While searching for donkey cheesecake, I instead found this curious creature. He has HAIR! On a Donkey? This is insane. Everyone knows that Donkeys have only a short amount of hair, and this one has clearly been mistreated by his owners. Just look at the desperate look on his face. Look in to his eyes. He must be so cold and alone, knowing that no one cares about him. They just left him to overgrow, and now look at him. You'd need a pair of garden shears to cut his hair back to how it should be! Don't listen to the donkey haters who say he is actually just a different species and hasn't been abused at all. They're lying.

This post isn't going anywhere. It's just terrible. Because of this I stopped writing it and did other stuff for a bit, and I then discovered that Girlpainting on youtube, who is a fantastic painter of epic proportions has started doing livestreams. This would have been good but the quality is just awful, and they go on forever! I think she should carry on doing normal videos in HD, as the benefits greatly outweigh the coolness of it being live. That's all I have to say, so if you haven't turned into a skeleton and rotted away while reading this I thank you for getting to the end. Hopefully I don't have to post anymore if Jack comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment